Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011



I have taken refuge from the tonsil tyrant in my peaceful garden..... no... he still has not improved.
In fact, he is getting worse. We are now in day 6 of 2-3 hours of sleep and I'm feeling like a train-wreck....so please no-one be brutally honest with me.

I am trying to look for even the smallest positive out of my son's tonsil infection.  But when he decides to share with his older brother,  I am struggling.  I consult my R.D.I positive thinking parent cards for enlightenment. Hmmmmm, let's see; 
"I remain calm despite the storms that may blow around me" . 
Oh give me a break!  How can anyone be calm with a tonsil tyrant and a 12yr old victim of the universally acclaimed, life-threatening man-flu, running around the house?  
 "Oh the poor dears!"  
Well that's about as sympathetic as I am possibly gonna get today.

Now back to the positives..... let's see. Well with the tonsil tyrant loosing his voice, I have been able to practice my facial gesture communication. (R.D.I Objective.)  My older son has completed a little bit of his technology assignment.... building a solar powered car.  And I guess I have been able to blog a few thoughts, sort out my QTAC application for a course I hope to be accepted into in July (Dip of Science) and help my eldest organise his latest quest.  Yes... that is right.... his latest quest. His mother's new found ability to "rise-up" has obviously been a good influence.  My Yr 7 child, has now taken it upon himself to organise and promote "Dress Differently Day", at his school. This is a fund-raising opportunity spreading awareness of Autism and a fun way for the entire school to dress differently and collect some much needed moola to benefit Autism Queensland.  I did almost fall over when he came to me with the idea... "Who is this responsible child?" I thought to my self!  Very non-aspie behaviour, don't you think?
 I mean.... to want to raise funds and awareness supporting those children on the Autistic Spectrum. Hmmmmm....
 Oh my gosh!
Is that a light I see at the end of a dark tunnel?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, good articles and keep up the good work, my friend recommended me it.

My blog:
regroupement de credit ou Rachat de credit ficp