Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Self-Responsibility Affirmations.

self-responsibility_means_no_excuses I am responsible for my life. I accept self-responsibility.
self-responsibility_means_no_excuses
Today, I stand tall and brace my shoulders and with the courage of a hero and the smile of a conqueror and accept the truth that each of us is accountable for our lives, that each of us creates our destiny.
I take responsibility for my choices as well as the consequences of my actions.
I am in charge of my success, my failure, my  happiness, my sorrow, my victory, my defeat, my peace as well as my restlessness.
I realize that wisdom lies in accepting that I have control over my life alone.
Today, I turn my excuses into reasons to grow and fault-finding into learning outcomes. I take control of my thoughts and begin to make changes.
If It's Going to Be, It's Up to Me!

No comments: