Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lights on Everyone!


Lights on Everyone!....


Thank-you AEIOU....
The Story Bridge looked spectacular tonight!
1/4/2011
Hope you have your lights on......
Let's not forget the purpose......
Autism Awareness

"Look at the lights....."

     

"No Matter how small we are or where we might be.
Like a small candle, we all can produce the same amount of light.
Spread light with your thoughts, words and actions.
It can be a dark world....
And you are here to create light.
So keep shining brightly"


Not only is "Light it Up Blue" about making the world aware of Autism.... but it is also about acknowledging those who support families with Autism.

I am honoured to have exceptional people in my life who encourage me, inspire me and give me hope to keep going when life becomes a challenge.
All that I am today.... All that I can give my children.... is because of these mentors.
I thank-you with all of my heart.
Rae
     




No comments: