Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Running on Empty.....

Running on Empty....


 Well here I sit stuck at home.... it's day 5.  My little champion is doing extremely well refusing all pandol... and water and food.... but still doing extremely well. I figure he must be feeling better to offer such resistance.  It is the first day really of the winter school holidays. Both my boys, are quite happy at present just to vegetate here at home. I know they don't get this "sloth mentality" from me, but then again.... one is recovering from an operation and the other has had a very busy school term. He has gotten up early every morning, completed a tuck load of assignments and managed to squeeze in an enviable social life. So to give them the opportunity to become one with their inner-sloth, is the least I can do.  

I on the other-hand, actually get more run down and feel even more drained when I am not tearing around, keeping busy. I have been potting around the house looking for things to do. The housework and washing is up to date, I've been cooking, ironing and playing ridiculously, addictive, time wasting games on the computer..... I've read books, sorted out cupboards and paperwork in my office.  I think I am starting to feel a little claustrophobic. Anyone with a cold or the flu is banned from our home until my son gets through the next few days....so that is basically EVERYONE right now.  And even though I enjoy the peaceful serenity of silence..... I am loathing  the quiet.  What I wouldn't give just to go out for a quick run or walk..... spark up some energy and change my mindset. 

    

No comments: