Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bribery and Corruption

It's all about Bribery and Corruption!


Well after posting all about my son's demanding behaviours of late, you are probably wondering how I have managed to keep his school supports on side?
Basically it all down to ......

BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION !

Or in my son's support's case...... WINE AND CHOCOLATE.
I have just dropped off another load today.
Of course they do not realise they are being bribed...... or maybe they do and are just not complaining, hmmmmm not sure!

But anyway, I always show how my I appreciate everything they do and how patient they are to put up with my youngest when he is being challenging.
Today it was chocolate....  
"Just a little pick me up" I tell them sneakily!....  "Just for supporting and caring so much about my son!"

They always tell me how the bad outweighs all the good.... just not sure if the chocolates and wine influenced their decision at all!  Never the less... I admire these four women for 
working with my son. As beautiful and adoring as he is.... he can be incredibly frustrating and irritating especially when he squeals and head-butts.

God Bless these women.....they are angels!


No comments: